- How to draw.
- Game rules
- Count of points in the game
- Table options
- Ranking per points
Pictiomatic is a similar game to the pictionary or isketch from 2 to 4 players. The game is carried out per turns. On each turn a player has the opportunity to draw a secret word which the other players will try to guess.
The players that try to guess the word correctly can write it both on the chat window or on the text box intended for it below the drawing sheet.
Advice: click on the text box to enable it and write the text you want.
The player that has the turn to draw, will have a limit amount of time to manage the other players to guess the secret word correctly. The first player that guesses the word, scores more points.
The turns to draw pass from player to player in order and counterclockwise, until the number of rounds indicated by the master on the table options is finished.
How to draw.
Use the mouse to draw over the sheet of paper intended for it. By default, the drawings are in black, but it is possible to click on the crayons on the superior part to change the color. You can erase a part of the drawing selecting the eraser. A double click on the eraser will erase the drawing completely.
When you start playing, you accept the rules established. The rules indicated must be valid both by the users and the administrators. The administrators can kick those people that do not obey the rules or even forbid their playing.
The drawer can NOT:
- Write a text on the drawing sheet. This includes all the letters or any other symbols that make reference to a letter.
- Words, such as, “woof” or “zzz”, that give clear hints about the secret word are not valid.
- Symbols that represent a letter are not valid. It is forbidden to draw a nut to indicate an “N”.
- Write the secret word on the chat.
- Indicate the number of letters that the word has. For example, showing something like “_ _ _ _ _” or with a number (“5”). For that, the button hints can be used.
- Incorrect behaviors. Drawing, deliberately and with no relations to the secret word, sexually explicit, xenophobic or aimed to insult other players images. Respect the other players, many of them are kids.
- Write numbers and mathematical symbols (+, =, ...) whenever the previous rules are nor obeyed.
- Break up a word into others that have their own meaning. For example, to represent “streetcar”, it is allowed to draw a street and a car.
Count of points in the game
The player that draws scores 5 points for the first word guessed correctly and one extra point for each extra word guessed correctly. For each hint given, the player loses 1 point on the possible result of that round.
The first to guess the drawing, scores 5 points, the second, 4 points and the third one, 3 points.
- Select the level of difficulty
- You can determine the level of difficulty of the words to be drawn.
- Number of rounds per game:
- You can indicate how many times each player will draw in all the game.
Ranking for points
To score points, the games have to be competitive (indicated by a boxing glove or swords). There is no scoring if 2 players at the table share the same IP.
There is a score only in the games of 3 and 4 players and the points scored depend on the the position you reach.
|3 players||4 players|
|Winner||10 points||15 points|
|2nd position||0 points||5 points|
|3rd position||-5 points||0 points|
|4th position||—||-5 points|
The players that leave a game, lose 20 points. If there is a tie with two or more players, they score the points of the worst position.
For example, on a game with 4 players: if two players tie in the first positions, both score 5 points; the following remains with the same points and the 4th loses 5 points.