Last one ›
- Aim of the game
- Game play
- Count of points in the game
- Games for 2 players
- Game in pairs
- Table options
- Ranking for points
Last one is a card game that is very similar to Uno or Mao and that is played all over the world.
It is played with a special deck of 108 cards divided into 4 groups of colors: red, blue, green and yellow.
- 76 numbered cards from 0 to 9 (each one is repeated twice, except the 0)
- 8 pick up-two cards (forces the following player to pick up two cards)
- 8 skip-turn cards
- 8 change-direction cards
- 4 joker cards (changes the color)
- 4 joker+4 cards (changes the color and forces the following player to pick up 4 cards)
Aim of the game
The aim of the game is to manage to place all your cards before the other players. If the game is for points, the aim is to manage to first reach the number of points established on the table options.
The game starts by dealing 7 cards to each player. The other cards are left face down to be picked up (deck), and the last one is left face up on the table for the players to discard.
The player who starts is decided by chance. That player must throw a card of the same color or of the same number of the card that is on the table.
If the card that is on the table is a special card, it is necessary to follow other rules depending on the card (see Special cards).
If the player does not have any cards to throw, he/she must pick up one from the deck. If the card got is valid, he/she can discard it or pass the turn to the other player.
In any occasions, the player on his/her turn, can decide not to throw any of his/her cards and pick up one from the deck. But, he/she can only place the card that was just picked up or pass the turn.
- Pick up-two card
- Forces the following player to pick up 2 cards and pass the turn. If this player also has a “pick up-2” card, he/she can discard it and the following player must pick up 4 cards, and so on. If this card is the first one in the game, the same rules must be followed for the player who starts the game.
- Skip-turn card
- When a player throws this card, the following player skips his/her turn. If this is the first card that is on the table, the player who should start passes the turn to the following player.
- Change-direction card
- This card changes the direction of the game (from the left to the right and vice-versa). The direction is indicated with the arrows over the table. At the beginning of the game, the direction is counterclockwise. If this is the first card, the player who starts misses the turn and the following player continues the game in a clockwise direction.
- The player that has this card can place it any time, provided that the previous player did not force him/her to pick up cards (for example, with a pick up-2 card). When placing this card, it is possible to choose the color that the player wants to continue the game.
- Joker +4
This card has the same characteristics of the “joker”, but it forces the following player to pick up 4 cards and miss the turn. This card can only be placed if the player does not have another card of the same color of the card that is on the table.
The following player can press lie if he/she believes this rule has not been fulfilled.
- If this rule is not satisfied, the player who places the joker +4 must pick up 4 cards.
- If the rule is satisfied, the player who presses “lie” will automatically pick up 6 cards (4 cards for the joker and 2 more for a penalty because of his/her mistake).
When a player has only 2 cards, he/she must press the button last one before placing one of them and warn the other players that it is his/her “last” card.
The other players must pay attention to that action because the player may forget to do it. If this happens, the players on the following turn can press the button last one to report the player, who will pick up 2 cards from the deck.
When the cards of the deck finish, the others are shuffled again to create a new deck.
When a player throws his/her last card, he/she wins the game or the round.
Count of points in the game
In the games for points (see table options), if a player wins a round, he/she scores the value of the cards of his/her opponents. The value of the cards is the following:
|From 0 to 9||These cards have their own value|
|Pick up-two card||20 points|
|Change direction||20 points|
|Skip turn||20 points|
|Joker +4||50 points|
Games for 2 players
The games with 2 players have the following special features:
- If a player throws the card skip turn, it skips the turn of the other player and he/she can play again.
- When a player throws the card change of direction it also skips the turn of the other player recovering the turn for himself/herself.
Game in pairs
In this variation, the winner is the pair which one of the partners have no cards or first reach the limit of points.
- Time per turn
- Used to indicate the time a player has to play on his/her turn. If the time ends, the game plays for him/her. See also: Game in automatic mode
- Quick game
- If this option is marked, the winner is the first player that has no cards. Do not mark this option to play for points.
- Points per game
- Indicates the number of points to score to win the game if it is played with a scoring.
Ranking for points
To score points, the games have to be competitive (indicated by a boxing glove or swords). There is no scoring if 2 players at the table share the same IP.
The experience points (XP) got depend on the number of players and they are calculated
10×number of players. If the game is in pairs, the points are shared between the winning pair.
- 2 players: 20 XP points
- 3 players: 30 XP points
- 4 players: 40 XP points
- In pairs: 20 points for each
The players who lose a game, lose 10 points. The players who leave a game, lose 20 points if the other players penalize them.