Introduction to Joker Poker
Joker Poker is a casino game with poker cards based on the design of machines which are similar to Slots.
The player receives 5 cards and can hold the ones he/she wants to hit a second round of cards and try to get the typical Poker combinations.
Aim of the game
The aim is to bet and get the strongest winning combination to win the biggest number of chips as possible.
Value of the plays
- Royal straight flush: 5 cards of the same suit in run from 10 to Ace.
- Straight flush: 5 cards of the same suit in run. The Ace can make up a sequence with the King and with the 2 (the card with the lowest value).
- Poker: 4 equal cards.
- Full House: 3 equal cards and two equal more. That is, a trio and a pair. If there is a tie, the winner is the one who has the highest trio.
- Flush: The 5 cards of the same suit.
- Straight: Similar to the straight flush, but it is not necessary that the 5 cards be of the same suit.
- Three of a kind: 3 equal cards.
- Two pairs: Two pairs of equal cards. Te hand made up of 8♠ 8♣ A♠ A♣ is called “The dead man’s hand”.
- Pair of J or higher
How to play Joker Poker
In each game, the player can choose the bet and the number of hands he/she wants to play at a time.
When pressing the button Deal, the player receives 5 cards. At this moment, he/she can mark how many cards he/she wants to keep (“hold”).
When clicking on Draw, the cards not wanted will be replaced and the play will be made up. The bigger the play got, the bigger the prize.
If several hands are played at a time, each one is counted individually.